- Updating your customer record
- Changing a domain's Name servers
- Updating Whois contact data
- Updating Name servers info
How does it work?
EnCirca uses a third-party software app called AUTHY to implement its 2FA service. This app may be downloaded and installed on nearly any mobile device, including: Android, Apple, Blackberry, OSX, Windows and Linux.
To set up 2FA:
- Log in to https://manage20.encirca.com
- Go to the Security Settings tab, then the Multifactor Authentication tab
- Add your device name, email and mobile phone number.
- Then, click the green checkbox to apply the name.
- To add additional MFA Accounts, click on the "Add" Button.
- To edit existing accounts, click on the blue edit box.
- To delete an existing account, click on the red x button
Why Use MFA?
With the skyrocketing increase in the number of cyber attacks in recent times, EnCirca two-factor authentication provides a strengthened form of security for your smartphone, your online accounts such as your bank account, etc. This will prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to your accounts and important information on your website.
You can become an unsuspecting victim if you use the same password or pin on more than one website. And if you are hacked, your website can be impaired.
However, with the aid of EnCirca two-factor authentication service, you will have extra security for your accounts or information.
EnCirca two-factor authentication service involves;
- A password that you can easily remembe
- A text code sent to your device
- Biometrics such as your fingerprint or retina eye scan.
EnCirca two-factor authentication service is easy to set up, and it is an effective method to protect you from cyber attacks.