As you know that you don’t own your domain name for life, it requires constant renewal for you to possess the right to use it.
When you don’t renew it within the deadline for renewal, it expires and it will be deleted from the EnCirca database.
In case your domain name has expired, and you want to renew it, follow the steps below;
- Login to https://manage20.encirca.com/ and go to the Manage Domains page
- If your domain is expired, you should see a yellow square next to the domain
- Click the Renew link on the right of the page
- You will be taken to the Renew page where you can add to Cart
- Expired domains may have a charge for restoration added to the renewal fee
Checkout and complete your order.