Submit a Ticket
How do I change my name servers?
Every website requires two name servers to be hosted on the internet.
The default EnCirca name servers are:
TO CHANGE NAME SERVERS:
1) Login to your account: https://www.encirca.com/myaccount/
2) You will be brought to your list of domains. Click on the domain you would like to modify.
3) Select MODIFY
4) Check off the box next to the current name servers to delete
5) You need a minimum of two name servers. Enter the new name server in the “Name server Name” field and
6) Repeat step 5 for additional name servers.
7) Select Continue
8) Select Commit
Changes may take 24-48 hours to fully propagate.
Updated: 22 Dec 2017 07:40 AM
Help us to make this article better
What is a domain name?
Domain name expiration policy
How do I renew my domain name?
How to change your nameservers for a domain name
How to set up web forwarding for a domain name
EnCirca Help Desk