Guide to the new Online Presence Platform (Portal)
and EnCirca webmail instructions:
This guide will walk you through the key areas to
help you build, manage, and market your business online.
Log in to Portal. http://hosting.encirca.net/portal
Select “Add an Email” from your Quick Access menu,
or choose Advanced Tools and "Email"
EasyMailSetup, and follow the set-up steps on screen.
After setting up your email account(s) you can access your email through your Control
Panel/Portal or by accessing the Webmail link on our website: webmail.encirca.net
Webmail includes some great features to help keep your business productive and professional
when you communicate with customers and collaborate with team members.
- Send and receive emails and manage files anywhere through Webmail
- Improve your efficiency and remove clutter with TaskBox, creating tasks from emails
allows you to achieve a clean Zero Inbox.
- Connect your social media accounts to tweet, and post to Facebook and LinkedIn right
through your Webmail Inbox.
- Manage your schedule with calendar and event sharing.
- Connect external email accounts to view all of your email in one place.*
- Easily schedule invites with free/busy calendar views of colleagues.*
- Upload, share and add attachments to Online Storage, a virtual online storage drive
included in Webmail.*
These tools will get you started building and
managing your website.
can be found underneath your name in the top right
of your screen. Here you can view and manage your
account settings and access advanced tools.
The question mark is the support area. Here you
will find easy access to support information should
you ever need to contact us.
Service Management: are managing: 'name of website
here'Using the drop down menu, you can switch
between and manage your domains/websites.
To Use Webmail:
Sign into your account at webmail.encirca.net
This brings you to your inbox, where you can read your mail, compose a new email and even set dates on your calendar.
On the bottom left under preferences, and then advanced, you can set up email forwarding to forward emails to an alternative