Submit a Ticket
Update your A record and IP records
To redirect your domain using an A Record or IP address, please follow the directions below. If you need any further assistance, please create a ticket on our helpdesk or contact us via the livechat function to speak to us directly.
1. Go to:
2. Log in, using your customer EnCirca username and password
3. Once logged in, find the â€œzoneâ€ (domain name) you want to update.
4. Zone files are listed alphabetically; use page links at top of page to scroll down the list until you locate the name you want
5. Click on the link of that name
6. Select "IP ADDRESSES"
7. Enter the IP address in the "Numeric IP" section
**Please allow 24-48 hours for redirection to fully propagate.
Updated: 03 Jan 2018 05:02 PM
Help us to make this article better
How to edit a mail server (MX record) for a domain name
How to update your DNS (Domain Name Servers)
DMARC Email Authentication and Deliverability
Email and webmail server settings
How to set up email forwarding
EnCirca Help Desk