Your domain is using EnCirca’s DNS services if the domain is assigned to any of the name servers below:
- Parked Domain: park1.encirca.net, park2.encirca.net
- Standard DNS/web forwarding: standard1.encirca.net, standard2.encirca.net
- Secure DNS:
- For .bank/.insurance - enc3.yourdomain, enc4.yourdomain
- All other domains - dns3.encirca.com, dns4.encirca.com
- Legacy DNS: dns1.encirca.net, dns2.encirca.net
- Go to the Control Panel at manage20.encirca.com
- Click on the domain name to update
- Go to the Nameservers tab
- To add a nameserver, add the name in the text box below and click Attach Nameserver.
- To delete the current nameservers, click the Green X to the right of the nameserver.
- If you add a custom nameserver that uses your domain name as the root, you'll be asked to enter the IP address of the server.
- To Edit Custom NameServers, click here
- If your domain name is assigned to the name servers park1.encirca.net and park2.encirca.net, the domain is currently parked. To add EnCirca’s standard DNS/webforwarding, click here.
- If you are currently using Encirca DNS and change your nameservers to another provider, your current records will no longer be used. For example, if you use WIX for web hosting, they will tell you to change your nameserver to theirs, however, if you are using Encirca DNS and have DNS records for email with Google or Outlook, your email will stop working. The solution would be to point your website to WIX with DNS instead of changing your nameservers to them.
- You must delete EnCirca's name servers when you use the name servers from another DNS provider if your domain was using EnCirca’s DNS services.