EnCirca Payment Methods
Customers have multiple options for payment. Here are the most popular options, but we are able to support others as well upon request. Just let us know if you have one you want us to add.
- The EnCirca payment methods include:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- On-the-fly ACH
- Amazon Pay
- Automatic and Manual ACH/Bank wire
- Installment Payments. If you would prefer to spread out your purchase over multiple payments, we can support it. Simply select the ‘Paypal’ option and select the link for the ‘Credit’ option
We can support other methods too. Just let us know if you want to see one of these: Venmo, Apple, Google, Samsung, etc.
New ACH Payment Option
EnCirca's checkout payment options have been expanded to make domain registration and renewal even easier! We've added payment tabs and checkboxes to speed up your checkout process.
ACH Payments: We have added a new electronic ACH payment option during checkout. This replaces the paperwork-intensive manual ACH process that requires the involvement of multiple bank employees just to renew a domain name! For banks paying by paper check, the electronic ACH payment option will eliminate the cost of cutting and mailing paper checks and the inevitable delays in processing renewals.
- Saved Payments: With the new tab added during checkout, account holders can reuse previously saved ACH and credit card payments on future orders.
- Auto Pay: Credit card and ACH payees can enroll in automatic payments. A month before renewal, we'll automatically debit your card or ACH account. Never miss a renewal again!
EnCirca now requires all domain names to be set up for recurring billing. This will help avoid the inadvertent expiration of domain names. EnCirca will also be introducing a new account feature to allow customers to store multiple default payment methods. Names will be auto-charged thirty days before expiration using the default payment method.
To ensure maximum security of payment data, EnCirca uses third-party payment providers that are fully PCI compliant.
Multiple renewal notices will still be sent even if there is a payment method on file. This will allow customers to pay using an alternate payment method or cancel the renewal entirely before payment is applied.
For customers who are concerned about providing their credit card information, we also offer ACH as a default payment method. Note that customers can always pay for their renewals using a different credit card or payment method.