Want to keep your contact information private? The EnCirca WHOIS privacy protection service helps you achieve that. When you enable EnCirca WHOIS privacy, it helps safeguard your contact details by providing an anonymous proxy identity in the public WHOIS database.
Follow these steps to turn on EnCirca WHOIS privacy from your domain page/list;
- Login hosting.encirca.com
- Scroll down to the Secure Your Privacy tab and click on the button
- You will see a link to order Whois Privacy for all your domains
- Once you order the Whois Privacy, we will set up your private account
- Organization, address and email information will be proxied with an EnCirca address
- Email will be hidden but still forwarded to your original email address.