Thank you for choosing EnCirca to be your domain name registrar. To transfer to us, you will need to do three things at your current registrar:
1. Unlock your domain
2. Create an "authorization code" - also called auth code, secret word, or domain secret
3. Check to make sure that the email address listed on the ADMIN WHOIS CONTACT is accurate and up to date as the confirmation emails go there
Your current registrar should be able to assist you with any of these tasks.
- After you complete the above steps, you may initiate your transfer to us on our transfer page
- Fill in the domain name and authcode
- If your domain name is unlocked, your will see a price for transferring your domain
- If you need to transfer more than one name, go back to the transfer page and add another to checkout
- Once you've added all your names this way, you can checkout all domain transfers at once
- Checkout will start the transfer process
Transfers can take up to 5 business days to fully process. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.